Any time we try to make a change in life, our head steps in to argue for the status quo. "I'm too tired." "It's too hard." "I'll start tomorrow."
Here are 10 good reasons why now is a good time to do the work of change.
1. Gain high self-esteem and feel like you are good enough.
2. Know who you are, how you feel and what you want.
3. Learn to trust appropriately and share yourself with loved ones.
4. Lose your fear of what other people will think.
5. Attract people who want you, not those who need you. And stay because you want to, not because you need to.
6. Face and express anger without violence or shutting down.
7. Tell the truth about how you feel without the need to defend, explain or apologize.
8. Hold reasonable expectations for yourselves and others.
9. Face your deepest fears (rejection or disapproval)
10. Embrace intimacy and form close, loving relationships.
BONUS: Stop the critical voices in your head.
Kim Halsey is a woman with more questions than answers. She is not a brand, a label, easily understood or readily ignored.
As a realistic optimist, Kim believes that we are bigger than whatever life can throw at us and better equipped than we know.
Her heart's desire is to create a safe place, be a safe person, and leave a path for others to follow.
Are you ready to stop dieting and start living?
Like Us, Link Us, Share Us